As 2021 draws to a close, and with Omicrom looming large, we can’t help but wonder what 2022 has in store for both the global economy and also more specifically the financial services industry. We have found the following very thought-provoking and may make good reading/ listening for you over the Christmas break.
Latest news and articles
- For Banks to Survive, They Need to Champion Their Eco-Conscience
- How Company Finance Chiefs Can Prepare for The Worst
- Details of Critical Third Parties Regime in UK Financial Services Emerge
- Women In the Workplace Stay With “Gender Equality Leaders,” Survey Finds
- United Kingdom Economic Outlook
- ESG is Banking’s Next Big Thing