Women on Boards is an inclusive networking and mentoring organisation with some 28,ooo members in the UK – with 60% of members being at director level or above – the perfect organisation for Taylor Harrison to partner with at their ‘Meet the Headhunter’ event scheduled for the 17th January 2022. This is an opportunity to connect informally with leading headhunters who work to source quality, diverse candidates for listed boards and other large, complex organisations, to gain a brief insight into their work, and receive supportive feedback on your ‘elevator pitch’. See you there!
Latest news and articles
- For Banks to Survive, They Need to Champion Their Eco-Conscience
- How Company Finance Chiefs Can Prepare for The Worst
- Details of Critical Third Parties Regime in UK Financial Services Emerge
- Women In the Workplace Stay With “Gender Equality Leaders,” Survey Finds
- United Kingdom Economic Outlook
- ESG is Banking’s Next Big Thing