Congratulations to The Diversity Podcast, who were listed by the content reader, Feedspot, as one of the ‘Top 15 Diversity and Inclusion Podcasts’ for the second year in a row. The DiverCity Podcast, originally launched in 2017, commenced its 11th series in January 2021 and explores the field of diversity and inclusion in financial services.
‘DiverCity™ Podcast is a series of podcasts designed to explore the field of diversity and inclusion in financial services.
The podcast features guests with a range of corporate, commercial and personal experiences to discuss the importance of diversity and inclusion and offer practical insights designed to encourage and inspire others to drive even greater change in this field.
Each episode seeks to shine a light on positive progress, call out areas requiring further focus and offer lots of ideas to help drive change. The podcast spans banking, finance, capital markets, entrepreneurship, investment, technology, human resources and government policy.
Julia Streets is the host and executive producer. In addition to her day job as founder & CEO of Streets Consulting, the business development, marketing and communications consultancy, Julia is also an MC, broadcaster and writer.’
Source: CityAM - https://www.cityam.com/the-divercity-podcast/
Latest news and articles
- For Banks to Survive, They Need to Champion Their Eco-Conscience
- How Company Finance Chiefs Can Prepare for The Worst
- Details of Critical Third Parties Regime in UK Financial Services Emerge
- Women In the Workplace Stay With “Gender Equality Leaders,” Survey Finds
- United Kingdom Economic Outlook
- ESG is Banking’s Next Big Thing