Congratulations to The Diversity Podcast, who were listed by the content reader, Feedspot, as one of the ‘Top 15 Diversity and Inclusion Podcasts’ for the second year in a row. The DiverCity Podcast, originally launched in 2017, commenced its 11th series in January 2021 and explores the field of diversity and inclusion in financial services.
‘DiverCity™ Podcast is a series of podcasts designed to explore the field of diversity and inclusion in financial services.
The podcast features guests with a range of corporate, commercial and personal experiences to discuss the importance of diversity and inclusion and offer practical insights designed to encourage and inspire others to drive even greater change in this field.
Each episode seeks to shine a light on positive progress, call out areas requiring further focus and offer lots of ideas to help drive change. The podcast spans banking, finance, capital markets, entrepreneurship, investment, technology, human resources and government policy.
Julia Streets is the host and executive producer. In addition to her day job as founder & CEO of Streets Consulting, the business development, marketing and communications consultancy, Julia is also an MC, broadcaster and writer.’
Source: CityAM - https://www.cityam.com/the-divercity-podcast/
Latest news and articles
- Zoom’s Move Shows Employees Are Losing the Work-From-Home War
- Work-Life Balance Isn't Working - It's Time to Try Something New
- The Future of AI in Banking
- Integrated Channels: The Next Frontier Beyond Omnichannel Distribution
- Better Boards for Growth Companies
- How ESG Regulation is Transforming Global Financial Services
- Why It’s Important to Embrace Neurodiversity in the Workplace (And How to do it Effectively)
- Women in Board Roles at UK’s Biggest Firms Above 40% for the First Time
- Understanding Approaches to D&I in Financial Services